At Legal@London Law Solicitors we offer a wide range of services across many areas of law including:
- Property Law and Conveyancing
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Change of Name Deeds and Affidavit
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Divorce and Family Law
- Power of Attorney
Our dedicated and experienced fee earners have excellent knowledge in the fields of Immigration and Nationality issues. We give the highest standard of care to our clients as we understand Immigration issues can be very stressful. Our aim is to provide the most comprehensive and best possible solution to all our matters.
We give advice on the following areas:
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Marriage & Partnerships
- EEA Applications
- Long Residence
- Visitor Visas
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfers)
- Family Dependant Visa (for Children or Adult dependant)
- Spouse visa refusal –Right to Family and Private Life)
- Discretional Leave to Remain
We provide services both residential and commercial conveyancing transactions.
Buying and selling a property can be very stressful sometimes. Our experienced fee earners in the field can make the process so smooth and stress free for you.
We will keep you informed throughout all the steps in the process with our conveyancing case management system, named LEAP, which has a fast approach in all our conveyancing matters. Our aim is to achieve excellent and fast service in all areas of work.
Our Commercial Property specialists will provide services in the following fields:
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Business leases for landlords and tenants
- Acquiring sites for residential development
- Sale of Freehold Reversions
- Commercial Leases and Renewals
Last Wills and Probate
Last will provide your wish which is to be carried out after your death. We provide you all the assistance in writing your wish to make sure that the legal formalities in creating and executing a valid will are adhered to. We also offer services on probate work in order to obtain a probate certificate (if there is a valid last will) or letter of administration (if there is no last will).
We understand how stressful it is when emotions run high. Please speak to our excellent dedicated staff who can help you to make the decision which is right for your family.